WHAT OUR WARRANTY COVERS
Our warranty will cover the following:
- Missing materials from products at the time of delivery
- Defects resulting from manufacturing of materials used for the products at the time of delivery
Our warranty will be valid for the following duration:
- Noble Desk - 5 Years
- All Accessories - 2 Year unless otherwise stated
- The warranty starts from the date of delivery as per your date of receipt as shown in our delivery records.
Our warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Our warranty covers replacement of parts only. Should we be required to ship the replacement parts to you, the shipping cost incurred shall be borne by you.
- Replaced parts will be recollected by Noble Desk. Should we require you to ship back the faulty parts, the shipping cost incurred shall be borne by you.
- Our warranty service enables you to service your own product. Should you require on-site assistance, labour/transport cost of $50 will be borne by you.
- Any replacement or repairs under this warranty shall be limited to the defective parts only.
- Replacement parts shall be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days from the date you receive the replacement parts, whichever is later.
WHAT OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Wear and tear of Products resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, negligence, water-damage, flood, fire or other acts of natural and external causes beyond our control.
- Aesthetic defects and minor deviations of the Products from images posted in the website or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used or damage caused during manual assembly of Products;
- Products not used for private or domestic purposes.
- Damage caused during modifications or failure to follow the recommended assembly or aftercare instructions.
- Noble Desk reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed and decide a component should be repaired or replaced.
- Replacement parts may vary in colour and texture to the original.
- Warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial use.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser only. The original purchaser may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty, any attempt to do so will void this warranty. Any person other than the original purchaser shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- For your warranty claims to be effective, you must submit your claims within 14 days of noticing the defect.
- You must provide the following informations by writing to us electronically at email@example.com with the header “Warranty Claim”:
• Valid Order Number
• Clear Picture or Video of the relevant defects.
- Any refusal to provide the picture or video required to process the claim shall be deemed as you being unable to substantiate your claim or have abandoned your claim.